The first Saturday afternoon every month from 13:15 to 15:00.
- Speeches by our members and/or foreign guests.
- Brainstorming in English and/or group discussion in foreign languages.
- The Free talking for new comers in every 3 months.
Publish KSGG's monthly bulletin 'Rainbow':
- No. 200 was published in January 2013.
- Minutes of monthly meeting and board meeting.
- Essay from a member (New comer's self-introduction is serialized).
- Distributed to our members.
Serve as receptionist at KICC counter:
(Kobe International Community Center), Kobe Boeki Center 2F
- Assign our members from Monday through Saturday by three-month rotation.
Monday through Friday: 13:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 10:00 to 13:00 and 13:00 to 16:00 in two shifts.
- Serve as a tour guide for foreign tourists : Mainly Kobe, Himeji, Keihanshin area.
(Osaka, Kyoto, Nara if the guide is available.)
Kobe Tourism Bureau(International conferences, information desk):
- Serve at the reception / tour information desk at Kobe port for foreign tourists.
- Translating and interpreting services at the reception / relevant floors in international
conferences, academic symposiums, various events and so on.
Host events and participation in international events:
- Participation in 'Kobe International Fair' hosted by KIC.
(Kobe International Center for Cooperation and Community).
- Participation in various events hosted by foreign community groups.
- Beer party and Christmas party for our members.
Support in daily life:
- We are ready to attend as an interpreter when you visit the municipal or ward office
and are required to fill in the paperworks.
- We are also ready to assist you to have periodic health examinations or medical checkups for you and for your children.
Copyright(c) 2009-2019, Kobe SGG Club. All rights reserved